James Bonheur, MD is an experienced and highly skilled minimally invasive surgeon who offers hope to those who suffer from spider and varicose veins. Located in the heart of Fairfield County, Dr. Bonheur, a board certified surgeon, offers comprehensive vein therapy individualized to your specific needs. Through his surgical expertise, Dr. Bonheur can provide a variety of powerful treatment options specifically designed to help your legs feel and look good once again.
Consistently voted as “Top Surgeon” by the Consumer Research Council of America (2007-present) and receiving the Patient’s Choice award for (2008-present) and recently voted one of Connecticut’s “Top Docs”, you can be certain Dr. Bonheur is committed to excellence.
With most procedures covered by almost all major insurance plans, and little to no downtime, you can be sure that your legs will feel and look healthy once again.
TOP REASONS TO VISIT OUR VEIN CENTER
- One of the most experienced vein clinics in the southern Connecticut region
- Treatments performed by an experienced Board Certified Surgeon
- Immediate relief from painful symptoms associated with varicose veins
- Varicose Vein treatments take less than an 45min
- Little or no downtime after procedures – return to normal activities almost immediately
- Insurance coverage from most major health plans
- Dr. Bonheur and his staff are fluent in both English and Spanish
For details about our services and procedures, please download our brochure:
[bs_button size=”md” type=”primary” value=”Download Brochure” href=”https://www.amisurgery.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/8183_AMIS_Veins_BRO_Mech.pdf”]