SHORT ON TIME?
TRY A BOOSTER FOR QUICK RESULTS
It’s quite common for people to be deficient in at least one or more nutrients. Booster shots address this and are easier for our bodies to absorb than pills. Nutrients are injected directly into the bloodstream, bypassing the digestive system and pushed directly into cells where they can be more effectively utilized by the body. For many people, weekly vitamin shots help increase their energy, strengthen their immune system and promote weight loss.
SLIM SHOT METABOLIZER
If you don’t have time for the Metabolizer Therapy, then take a Slim Shot! Increase the efficiency of your body to burn fat, metabolize carbohydrates, and utilize protein. Coupled with a sensible diet and exercise program, Slim Shot Metabolizer I.V. Therapy can help you achieve your weight and body composition goals by maximizing your ability to use food for fuel, instead of being stored as unwanted fat.
THE ENERGIZER – VITAMIN B12
Feeling fatigued and exhausted despite the multiple cups of coffee and bottomless energy drinks? Just one injection of B-12 and you’ll enjoy a boost to your immune system, which results in increased energy and focus.
- Improves mental clarity
- Improves physical symptoms related to anemia
- Plays a key role in the normal functioning of the brain, nervous system and the formation of blood
Looking to top off your energy with an intense burst of oomph? This supersized combination of B-Complex and B12 vitamins will supercharge your entire system and help convert food into fuel for the body.
- 8 B vitamins plus magnesium, thiamine, and folic acid
- Aids in energy and immune support
- Promotes healthy skin and hair
- Helps prevent memory loss
- Alleviates symptoms of migraines, anxiety, and depression
Vitamin D3 is important for normal bone development and maintenance. The major role of vitamin D3 is to maintain normal blood levels of calcium and phosphorus. Vitamin D3 may also protect against osteoporosis, high blood pressure, cancer, and other diseases.
- Maintains the health of bones and teeth
- Supports the health of the immune system, brain and nervous system
- Regulates insulin levels and aids diabetes management
- Supports lung function and cardiovascular health
For detail and pricing on each shot, please download our brochure. If you have questions regarding procedures not listed below, please contact us.